Connecting the drive is simple and easy. The EZ-Connect adapter has a 3-in-1 drive connector with a 3.5” IDE connector on one side and a 2.5” IDE connector on the other side for attaching IDE drives, and a SATA connector in front to attach the SATA data cable and the 2.5”/3.5” SATA drive. Download the AmiiboTool.1.0.zip archive I have attached. Now extract all three.exe files and ZIP file from this archive. Make a new folder on the C: drive called AmiiboTool.1.0 (so it should be C: AmiiboTool.1.0) or run an admin command prompt and type. Locate the driver you are looking for and click Download Driver. When asked to Run or Save the file, click Run. Once the file downloads and opens, click OK on the pop up box. Click Unzip in the WinZip Self-Extractor. Power Commander V (PCV) Downloads Below you will find the available manuals, installation guides, firmware, and software available for your Power Commander V. If you need help with your Power Commander V, please contact our Power Commander V Customer Support team.
- ADownload Dragon Center software (or applicable software) HERE, or from the Support Tab of MSI product page. Install and reboot your system.
- BLaunch Dragon Center. Click the 'Download' icon, select 'Live Update' then click 'Scan'.
- CSelect Mystic Light in the scan list and install. Once the installation is complete, you can find the Mystic Light icon in the Home tab.
- AClick Mystic Light icon in the Home tab to enter the utility.
- BA list of auto-detected products will be displayed on the top of the control panel.
- AClick the product icon on top to change RGB LED light for each product.
- BSelect any color, effect, light speed or the brightness you prefer, and click “Apply” button to save your preference.
- CRGB PC Lighting Sync: click the big chain icon in the upper right corner, you may sync RGB LED light effect to all product. The light effect is still adjustable as previous step.
- DYou can also change settings for single product. To do that, click the red chain icon under the product icon and turn the chain color to gray. The broken-chain icon indicates the product is not synchronized.
Find the compatible MSI Product Here and compatible Partner product list Here.
- JRGB (4-Pin / PIN-definition: 12V/G/R/B): The JRGB pin header provides up to 3A (12V) power supply for non-addressable 5050 RGB LED solution showing single color.
- JRAINBOW (3-Pin / PIN-definition: 5V/D/-/G): The JRainbow pin header provides up to 3A (5V) power supply for addressable WS2812 RGB LED (ARGB) solution showing rainbow color.
- JCORSAIR (3-Pin / PIN-definition: 5V/D/G): The JCorsair pin header provides up to 3A (5V) power supply to Mystic Light software compatible CORSAIR devices.
- Check what kind of the RGB LED strips it is and find the matched pin-header on MSI Motherboard.
Note: There are 3 types of pin headers on MSI Motherbaord.
- A JRGB (4-Pin): The JRGB male header is for non-addressable 5050 RGB LED strips which shows in single color.
- B JRAINBOW (3-Pin): The JRAINBOW male header is for addressable WS2812 RGB LED (ARGB) which shows in rainbow color.
- C JCORSAIR (3-Pin): The JCORSAIR male header is for Mystic Light software compatible CORSAIR devices.
- Connect the RGB LED Strips header to the correct RGB LED header on the motherboard. You can also extend the length of the LED strips by connecting other LED strips with the connector to decorate your RGB gaming pc. Or just leave it as the way you like.
- Use MSI Mystic Light software to control the lights.
- Make sure the device is correctly connected to your system. Unplug and re-plug it if necessary.
- If the step 1 does not work, close and restart Mystic Light software.
- If the step above does not work, restart your system and restart Mystic Light software.
(Not all components and peripherals support this feature.)
(Please refer to software manual for detail procedure).
Please note that conflict might occur between Mystic Light software and other lighting control software.
Make sure other software is close or uninstalled.
- GAMING Laptop: GT75/GT63 Titan series, GS65/GS75 Stealth series, GE75/GE63 Raider series, GP75 Leopard series, GL73/GL63 series
With per-key RGB keyboard and 8th gen Intel processor (or newer).
GAMING Motherboard:MEG Z390 GODLIKE / MEG Z390 ACE / MEG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC / MEG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC GAMING Desktop:Trident X Plus
- GAMING Graphics Card: GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti LIGHTNING Z / GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti LIGHTNING / GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO / GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti GAMING TRIO / GeForce RTX™ 2080 GAMING X TRIO / GeForce RTX™ 2080 GAMING TRIO / GeForce RTX™ 2070 GAMING Z / GeForce RTX™ 2070 GAMING X / GeForce RTX™ 2070 GAMING
GAMING Monitor:Optix MPG27CQ2 / Optix MPG27CQ / Optix MPG27C GAMING Case:MPG GUNGNIR 100 CPU Cooler:Core Forzr XL RGB Peripherals:Clutch GM50 GAMING Mouse
Since those MSI exclusive effects are presetting, if you’d like to do customize set up on the Ambient Device, please check on the Ambient Device APP.