Now the only streaming service that carries is AT&T TV. But there's an obvious difference between the two, if you're looking at signing up to regain the YES Network. While AT&T TV has the YES Network on four of its plans, the least-expensive option being the $80 'Max' plan. So in order to watch the YES Network, you're down to just one option. Streaming network telemetry vs. Prior to streaming network telemetry technologies, the simple network monitoring protocol was the standard method for collecting network telemetry information. However, SNMP uses a pull technology where a SNMP collector had to request telemetry information at regular intervals.
- Mobile Stream Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Free
- Mobile Stream Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 7
- Mobile Stream Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 10
- Mobile Stream Network & Wireless Cards Driver Downloads
T-Mobile held an Uncarrier event of sorts today that allowed them to announce a big streaming TV push through a service called TVision. Goofy name aside, this is T-Mobile going nationwide with streaming at price points you may actually consider, especially now that YouTube TV is priced beyond any level that makes it a deal to keep paying for.
Since there is a lot to talk about with T-Mobile TVision, we’ll do our best here to break it all down.
What is T-Mobile TVision?
It’s a streaming TV service from T-Mobile that will compete with YouTube TV, AT&T TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, etc. Instead of paying a cable company a monthly fee for hundreds of channels you’ll never watch, through a cable box they make you pay to rent, TVision (like those other services) lets you pay for select bundles of channels that helps reduce the cost. You also get to watch TVision through apps on devices you already own, like your phone or tablet or smart TV device, assuming you have an internet connection.
TVision offers three (3) different plans called TVision LIVE, VIBE, and CHANNELS. The LIVE option has multiple options within it, which means you can really customize the TV experience you need. This is very different than the TVision they tried to launch back in 2019.
What plans does TVision offer?
As I just said, TVision is made up of LIVE, VIBE, and CHANNELS options, all of which offer very different sets of channel line-ups. Before we get into channels, let’s talk pricing. Below is the breakdown that T-Mobile posted today:
- TVision LIVE ($40-$60/mo): The primary TVision service and a total game-changer for anyone who wants live news and sports, available in three packages ranging from $40-$60/month, including local stations. Watch with up to three simultaneous streams with 100 hours of cloud DVR, and get access to over 10,000 programs on-demand.
- TVision Live TV ($40/mo): Just $40/month for 30+ channels featuring top sports and news.
- TVision Live TV+ ($50/mo): All of the above plus 10+ more channels, including regional sports, football and golf, for just $50/month.
- TVision Live Zone ($60/mo): The best choice for sports fans to get into the zone with pro sports networks and more! At just $60/month, it includes all of the above, plus 10 additional channels. You can’t find this content at a lower price. Period.
- TVision VIBE ($10/mo): The best of comedy, lifestyle and drama. It’s the lowest price to cut the cord and still get all this incredible content. Just $10/month for a great selection of 30+ channels from many of the most-watched networks on TV, including thousands of programs on demand, with up to two simultaneous streams.
- TVision CHANNELS ($5.99-$10.99/service): Create your own unique lineup with a-la-carte streaming services with one bill, one login and one place to manage it all in the T-Mobile app or online, starting with STARZ, SHOWTIME® and EPIX.
To recap that, you have LIVE as the main option with the biggest bundle of channels that includes both live local networks and live sports starting at $40/mo. The VIBE option is a super trimmed down TV starting at $10/mo and includes no live local networks or any of the sports channels. CHANNELS is an a-la-carte option that lets you sign-up separately for STARZ, SHOWTIME, or EPIX.
What channels does TVision have in each plan?
The channel line-up will vary per zip code, but TVision LIVE should look similar to this:
- LIVE ($40/mo): ABC, NBC, FOX, Telemundo, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, NBC Sports Network, ABC News Live, CNBC, CNN, Fox Business Network, Fox News, HLN, MSNBC, NBC News Now, Bravo, Cozi TV, E!, FX, FXX, National Geographic, Oxygen, SYFY, TBS, TNT, TruTV, USA, Cartoon Network, Disney, Disney Junior, Disney XD, and Freeform
- LIVE TV+ ($50/mo): All of the channels above plus local NBC Sports affiliate, ACC Network, Big Ten Network, Big Ten Network Overflow 1, Big Ten Network Overflow 2, Big Ten Network Overflow 3, ESPN College Extra (multiple channels), ESPNews, ESPNU, Golf Channel, NFL Network, Olympic Channel, SEC Network, Nat Geo Wild, TCM, FXM
- LIVE ZONE ($60/mo): All of the channels above plus ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, Longhorn Network, MavTV, NFL RedZone, Outside TV, CNBC World, Universo, Boomerang, Universo Kids
As for TVision VIBE, it’s channel line-up should look like this:
- VIBE ($10/mo): AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, BET, BET Her, CMT, Comedy Central, Discovery, DIY Network, Food Network, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, HGTV, IFC, Investigation Discovery, MotorTrend, MTV, MTV Classic, MTV2, OWN, Paramount Network, SundanceTV, TLC, Travel Channel, TV Land, VH1, We TV, BBC World News, Nick Jr., Nickelodeon East, Nickelodeon West, Nicktoons, TeenNick
And finally, for TVision CHANNELS, the line-up is as follows:
- CHANNELS: STARZ ($8.99/mo), SHOWTIME, ($10.99/mo), and EPIX ($5.99/mo)
What devices and apps are supported on TVision?
TVision works as an app that you install on supported devices that include the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android phones, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV (Google TV). We have links for each below.
Google Play Link Fire TV Link
As for specific devices, again, your current Apple TV, Fire TV, or Android TV device should all work. However, if you want new hardware, T-Mobile is selling the TVision HUB, which is an Android TV dongle that will give you the TVision experience too.
It costs $50, plugs in to the back of your TV via HDMI, and comes with a remote. The remote has controls for Netflix, YouTube, Google Assistant, DVR, the guide, volume, and more. Also, even if you don’t subscribe to TVision, the HUB will work as a normal Android TV box,.
When does TVision launch and who can sign-up?
TVision launches November 1 for all T-Mobile postpaid customers. To sign-up, you’ll head over to t-mobile.com/tvision and walk-through the process of adding TVision to your account. Legacy Sprint customers will get access “later in November.”
Not a T-Mobile customer and want TVision? T-Mobile said they are “going to make it available for everyone over time,” but gave no time specifics.
Microsoft Stream is available through iOS and Android mobile apps on phones and tablets to enable you to watch videos while on the go.
For Microsoft Stream apps downloaded after January 6, 2021, iOS 12.2+ on iPhone or iPad is required. iOS 11 will work for apps downloaded before that date.
Microsoft Stream for iOS for iOS 12.2+ (download)
Microsoft Stream for Android 5.0+ (download)
With Microsoft Stream for iOS and Android you can:
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools.
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing.
- Watch live broadcasted events from your mobile device.
- Enjoy the best experience for consuming Stream videos by deep-linking into the app.
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Microsoft 365.
- Switch from self-view to world-view camera during the recording
- Choose from a variety of artful annotations to enhance the video before, during, and after the recording.
- Use standard editing features to control your video results.
The apps requires an appropriate commercial Microsoft 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization's subscription or the services you have access to, contact your organization's IT department.
Find videos by using deep search capabilities
Find content that you're looking for in Stream by searching for a video. Video search incorporates deep-search across words spoken in the video transcript. To watch, simply select the video or the timecode.
Watch videos offline
Take your content with you by making a video available offline on your device. With offline viewing, you can watch videos in any situation where network connectivity is either unavailable or limited or if you prefer not to use cellular data. Catch up on your watchlist from a flight or on your bus commute.
Capture, create, and edit videos
When you record a video using the Microsoft Stream mobile, there are many artful as well as standard recording-related features—including annotations—that you can use. The best part? Most of these features are available before and during recording. See recording a video and editing a video on mobile for more information.
Watch live broadcasted events
Watch live events from the convenience of your mobile device.
Go right to the important part of a video
Mobile Stream Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Free
Quickly open content in the Stream app by tapping on any Stream video link. You can easily get to content shared by email by deep linking to the video in the Stream app.
Outlook mobile apps rewrite URLs to safe links which are forced to open in a browser before rendering in the mobile app. Organization IT admins can add Stream video URLs to a safe senders list in Outlook by following the directions in Safe Link policies.
Protect enterprise data with Intune app management
Mobile Stream Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 7
IT admins can enforce new or existing Intune policies on the Stream mobile apps through the Azure portal. For steps to assign Intune policies to your organization's enterprise apps, see Create a device compliance policy.
Share feedback on the mobile apps by using any of the following channels:
Mobile Stream Network & Wireless Cards Driver Download Windows 10
- Send us feedback through the feedback tool in the app under Settings > Help and Feedback > Share feedback.
- Send us feedback through the feedback tool by shake to share feedback.