Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect driver updates. This download is valid for the product(s) listed below. Intel® NUC 7 Business, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 Pro - NUC7i3DNHNC.
- Mei Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
- Mei Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64
Drivers & Software Updates Search. Do you have the latest drivers for your device? Our engineering team is constantly adding, updating and improving our drivers to ensure optimal performance. Windows® Windows XP®(SP3 or greater) Windows Vista® Windows 7® Windows 8® Windows 10® Works with devices running Android®,Motorola OS, or Windows Mobile® operating systems. Mac OS X® Mac OS® 10.5.8 Leopard Mac OS® 10.6 Snow Leopard Mac OS® 10.7 Lion Mac OS® 10.8 Mountain Lion Mac OS® 10.10 Yosemite Works with devices running. Having an issue with your display, audio, or touchpad? Whether you're working on an Alienware, Inspiron, Latitude, or other Dell product, driver updates keep your device running at top performance. Step 1: Identify your product above. Step 2: Run the detect drivers scan to see available updates. Step 3: Choose which driver updates to install.
Dec 21, 2020 • Filed to: USB Recovery • Proven solutions
Have you ever had difficulty connecting your devices to your computer using a Prolific USB to Serial adapter? If yes you are lucky to find this page, it will give you all the information need to fix an unresponsive Serial driver adapter. You may have noticed a yellow exclamation mark hovering over or beside the USB to Serial Driver when searching your Device Manager and if you have we can all agree that it signifies a prevailing problem.
Overview of the Error
If you are not able to connect your device to your PC using a USB to Serial adapter it may be that
- The USB driver is outdated
- The USB Driver is missing
- Or even a corrupted driver
While you can't be so sure what the exact problem is there are solutions you can adopt to fix the issue once and for all. Read on to find quick fixes to resolve the problem.
1# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver not Working
Solution: Roll your Prolific USB to Serial Driver back to an older version
Updating your drivers often work wonders for your system because it makes sure that it runs on the latest features that guarantee maximum functionality. Unfortunately updating your drivers can cause this kind of error especially if your latest update does not work too well with your hardware. Once you upgrade your PC to the latest Windows version your Prolific USB to Serial Driver also updates to the latest driver software and if the driver is not compatible with your Hardware issues may arise. To correct the error, you will have to download the driver again by following these steps.
- Right-click on your PC Start button and open Device Manager
- Double click LPT and COM ports then locate the Prolific USB to Serial Driver and right-click it so you can select Update Driver
- For driver software click My computer
- From My computer select 'Let me pick from a list of drivers available'
- Choose an older version from the list then click Next
- The driver you selected will be installed automatically
- Once it has been downloaded reconnect the driver to see if it works.
2# Fix Prolific USB to Serial Driver 'Coder 10'
Driver issues reveal themselves in so many ways or through messages such as
- This device will not start (Code 10)
- There is no driver installed in this device
- The driver was not successfully installed
A code 10 error may arise because the chip you are using is not an original one. If you are using a fake, the manufacturer has a way of disabling it due to copy write infringement and the copy write takes effect once you download a recent update. To protect your PC from getting this code, you will have to make sure that your Windows 10 never updates a driver without approval. Updates come in the form of 64 bit and 32-bit drivers. Below we will show you how to work your way around the problem.
Window 64 bit Fix
To fix Windows 64 bit OS including Prolific USB to Serial Adapter, follow through these steps.
- Download 'PL2303_64bit_Installer.exe and Save
- Remove every USB to Serial adapter from your PC and double click the 'PL2303_64bit_installer.exe
- Follow the prompt by plugging in one USB to Serial adapter the click on Continue
- Reboot your PC to get Windows up and running
If you have followed these process through and you still see the same error go to your device manager
- Open the control panel and navigate to Device Manager
- From your control panel navigate to the System category and click the Hardware tab
- Scroll to the LPT/COM port and double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Drivers in the Properties section
- The Driver you choose should read '184.108.40.206 with an appropriate date attached
- If the date is wrong then it means the wrong driver was installed
- Unplug the Serial adapter and run the steps again to install the correct driver
For Windows 32-bit OS systems follow these steps
- You will have to download the 'PL-2303_Driver_Installer.exe and save from Microsoft download link
- Run the program and eradicate the driver if you can
- Run the installer once more to install a correct driver
To Troubleshoot for error if your device still does not work
- Go to Control panel, enter System to access your Device Manager
- Scroll down to the LPT/ COM port then double click Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port
- Click Driver in the Windows Properties section
- The driver must be numbered as '220.127.116.11' and dates accordingly
If the driver was not installed, remove the Serial adapter then run 'PL2303_Driver_Installer.exe' again. Follow directions in Device Manager to download the correct driver
The three solutions listed in this article have proven to be quite helpful in fixing a Prolific USB to Serial driver not working on Windows 10. They may appear confusing at first but if you follow each step in detail you can resolve the issue.
Video Tutorial on How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized
- Recover USB Drive
- Format USB Drive
- Fix/Repair USB Drive
- Know USB Drive
Huawei USB Drivers play a crucial role in establishing a valid connection between your Huawei / Honor EMUI smartphone and Computer. These drivers are supported by all Huawei devices that have been launched until now.
Several EMUI users have reached to us complaining about not being able to root their device or even the device doesn’t recognize by your PC for transferring various media files. To let them know, in order to execute such a task one should install USB Drivers on your PC based on your device model number.
With USB Drivers installed on Windows PC, one can ease the task of transferring various media files between your phone and computer. It also allows you to flash Stock Firmware on your Huawei smartphone using the preloader drivers. The following drivers are compatible with each and every Huawei device including the newly launched Honor 9X, Huawei Mate 30 Pro, Honor V20, Huawei P40 Pro Plus, P40 Pro, Huawei Nova 6, Nova 5, Enjoy 20 Pro, and many others.
Related: Download Huawei PC Suite – Latest Version
Download Huawei (Honor) USB Drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP & Vista– EMUI phonesHuawei Phone Model NameUSB DriversHuawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+DownloadHuawei Mate 30 / Mate 30 Pro (5G) / Mate 30 RSDownloadHuawei Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 X (5G)DownloadHuawei Mate 10 / Pro / LiteDownloadHuawei Mate 8/ 9DownloadHuawei Mate X / Mate XsDownloadHuawei P40 / P40 Pro / P40 Pro+ / P40 LiteDownloadHuawei P30 / P30 Pro / P30 LiteDownloadHuawei P20 / Pro / LiteDownloadHuawei P10/Plus/LiteDownloadHuawei P Smart + / P Smart ZDownloadHuawei Nova 8, Nova 8 Pro, Nova 8 SEDownloadHuawei Nova 7, Nova 7 Pro, Nova 7 SEDownloadHuawei Nova 6, Nova 6 5G, Nova 6 SEDownloadHuawei Nova 5i / 5i Pro / 7iDownloadHuawei Nova 5 / 5 ProDownloadHuawei Enjoy 20, Enjoy 20 Plus, Enjoy 20 ProDownloadHuawei Enjoy 10, 10 Plus, Enjoy 10SDownloadHuawei Enjoy 9 / 9S / 9eDownloadHuawei Y9/ Y9 Prime 2019DownloadHuawei Y7 Pro / Y9sDownloadHuawei Magic 2DownloadHuawei Mediapad smartphonesDownloadHuawei Universal Drivers [Any Huawei Model]Download
Download Honor USB Drivers for WindowsHonor Phones Model NameUSB DriversHonor 30/ 30 Pro/ 30 Pro+DownloadHonor 20 / 20 ProDownloadHonor X10DownloadHonor 9A/9SDownloadHonor 20 Lite / 20iDownloadHonor 10 / 10 Lite / 10iDownloadHonor 9 / 9 Lite / 9i / 9NDownloadHonor V30 / V30 ProDownloadHonor V20 / View 20DownloadHonor View 10 / V10DownloadHonor 9X / 9X Pro / 9X LiteDownloadHonor 8X / 8X Max / 8CDownloadHonor 30S / 20SDownloadHonor Play 9ADownloadHonor Play 4T / 4T ProDownloadHonor Play 3 / Play 3eDownloadHonor Play 8ADownloadHonor Universal Drivers [Any Model]Download
Note: You can also download Universal Drivers located at the bottom of the table for any Huawei/ Honor device.
Installation: The above USB Drivers are ready to install on your Windows X86 and X64 computers. Follow the below quick steps to learn how to download and install them on your PC:
2. Make sure to uninstall all the previously installed USB Driversfor Huawei Honor phones.
3. Restart your PC.
4. Go to the downloaded .zip file and extract the same using Winrar software.
5. Double-tap the extracted file and follow on-screen instructions to start installing the USB Drivers.
6. Once the drivers are successfully installed, you need to reboot your PC again.
Mei Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
7. After the computer boots into normal mode, you will need to connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
8. That’s it! Enjoy moving files between your PC and Huawei phone.
The above Huawei USB Drivers are free to download and are taken from Androidmtk where you can find Drivers of various other company’s smartphones.
Download Huawei USB Drivers for Mac – Android File Transfer
Mei Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64
Huawei smartphone users with Mac PC can easily transfer files with the help of the Android File Transfer app. You can refer to the following link to download the app.
- Download Android File Transfer
If your device model is not listed in the above table, then do let us know in the below comments as we will immediately include your model.
- List of Huawei phones eligible to get EMUI 11 [Android 11] update
- How to Root any Huawei device