GenTL standard defines a generic programming interface standard for machine vision cameras. MATLAB ® and Simulink ® users are able to integrate standard GenTL compliant cameras into their workflows to capture live video and images for processing. Support is offered for digital cameras that have GenICam™ GenTL 1.5 producer drivers. Leading UK manufacture of ruggedised CCTV cameras, stainless steel CCTV cameras, wireless CCTV cameras, Radar CCTV cameras, temporary deployment CCTV cameras and Thermal CCTV cameras. At the same time as the future USB3 Vision standard is published, MATRIX VISION introduces the mvBlueFOX3 camera family with a wide range of selected CMOS sensors. Look forward to higher resolutions, higher frame rates and compact size. Your advantages with the mvBlueFOX3 Huge camera FPGA reduces CPU load of your host system.
Home of the unnoficial ROS driver for MatrixVisionBlueFox cameras.
Installing the mvIMPACT Acquire Library
1. Download the latest drivers from Matrix-Vision drivers page:
- Select mvBlueFOX / mvBlueFOX-MLC in the drop down fields. Download the latest Linux drivers (e.g. mvVirtualDevice x86_XXXXXXXX.tgz) and unpack the archive in to a directory:
The driver can be run as a regular node by launching:
The driver can be launched as a nodelet as:
The camera can be calibrated via the camera_calibration package from image_pipeline by launching:
NOTE: You must modify the checkerboard patter calibration parameters to suit your own.
After a .yaml calibration file has been properly generated, the actual rectified images can be processed further via image_pipeline's image_proc. Thus, the following launchers achieve that, respectively.
mv_bluefox_driverThe mv_bluefox_driver node wraps the official driver for MatrixVisionBlueFox devices and advertises sensor_msgs/Image messages published by image_transport::Publisher (API) as well as the corresponding camera information as sensor_msgs/CameraInfo. These can be further processed via the image_pipeline's image_proc (see the Example section for launching).
Published Topics~camera_info (sensor_msgs/CameraInfo)
- Camera parameters information server
Matrix Vision Driver Review~image_raw (sensor_msgs/Image)
- Unprocessed (raw) image data
Parameters~frame_id (string, default: camera)
- The camera's frame name (id).
Matrix Vision Mvbluefox Driverstring, default: ')
- The camera_info path and name for the calibration yaml file (e.g. 'whatever_path/mv_bluefox_calibration.yaml')
1. Add more configurable parameters. For now, only the default camera resolution is being used.
GeForce Game Ready Driver