|Look up Dick or dick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Available in MAAS 2.9 is the new maas.power CLI command. This command interfaces directly with the supported MAAS power drivers. This command can be used to control the power on a machine before it has been added to MAAS, for all maas supported power drivers. You can get power status, turn machines on or off, and cycle power. Drive and earn with every request you get on the Maas Driver app! Maas Driver marks one of the main apps offered by ZeMaas Technologies. The app is designed for all drivers out there to fit their daily schedule and elevate driving experiences with added earnings, flexible working hours and fulfilment!
Dick, Dicks, or Dick's may refer to:
Mass Drivers Permit Practice Test
- Dicks (album), a 2004 album by Fila Brazillia
- Dicks (band), a musical group
- Dick (film), a 1999 American comedy film
- Dick (nickname), an index of people nicknamed Dick
- Dick, a diminutive for Richard
- Dicks (writer) (1823–1891), a pen name of Edmond de la Fontaine of Luxembourg
- Dicks., botanical author abbreviation for James Dickson (1738–1822)
- Dicks Butte, a mountain in California
- Dick's Drive-In, a Seattle, Washington-based fast food chain
- Dick's Sporting Goods, a major sporting goods retailer in the United States
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park, a soccer stadium in Denver, Colorado
- Dick (slang), a dysphemism for the penis as well as a pejorative epithet
- Detective, in early 20th century or 19th century English
- Democratic Indira Congress (Karunakaran), or DIC(K), a political party
- I Love Dick, a novel by American artist and author Chris Kraus
- King Size Dick (born 1942), German rock music singer
- Spotted dick, a British pudding
MaaS is a baremetal deployer from Canonical that also supports partially managing the start/stop of different providers. It’s able to talk to Openstack and Vmware by default.
Unfortunately, I use Proxmox as the hypervisor for my homelab and MaaS doesn’t have any native support for it. That said, the community was kind enough to provide a patch for it!
Launchpad bug ID : https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1805799
How to add the patch!
Add the following file to :
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/provisioningserver/drivers/power/proxmox.py (location might vary depending on your installation)
Edit the following file :
Add the Proxmox driver to the list of enabled drivers.
Mass Driver License
Restart the Rackd controller (should work to refresh the deployment - a server restart will also work…)
Maas Driver Ed
systemctl restart maas-rackd