You must install the Altera® USB-BlasterTM or Altera USB-Blaster IIdownload cable driver before you can use it to program devices with Quartus® Prime software.
Download Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver for Windows to get the latest drivers for Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller.
The first time the USB-Blaster download cable is plugged in, the Windows Found New Hardware dialog box prompts you to install the driver. (Note: Do not use the Add HardwareWizard from the Control Panel.)
- Note: The Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver is not supported on Windows XP. and Windows Vista. This is a new version release: 220.127.116.11v2. Not sure if this is the right driver or software for your Intel® chipset? Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) to automatically detect driver or software updates.
- Mar 20, 2018 The Device Install Kit download site does not provide access to all Emerson Process Management device files. Device files distributed on DeltaV and AMS Device Manager release media are not duplicated for download from this site.
- Click Browse and locate the USB driver folder. (The Google USB Driver is located in androidsdk extras google usbdriver.) Click Next to install the driver. Or, to upgrade an existing Android USB driver on Windows 7 and higher with the new driver: Connect your Android device to your computer's USB port.
- Here you will find the latest Tecno USB Drivers. Download and install the latest Tecno USB Drivers on your PC before performing any task connecting your phone to PC. The improvements in technology has changed the way people do certain things in their daily life. The smartphone can be considered as the.
The USB-Blaster II device drivers require manual installation so that the cable will be properly recognized. Refer to the instructions below.
The Altera On-Board USB-Blaster II cable appears as Altera USB-Blaster (unconfigured) when first attached to your system. After it has been configured by the Quartus Prime software, it will appear as Altera USB-Blaster II (JTAG interface) and then Altera USB-Blaster II (SystemConsole interface). You might need to install drivers for each of these interfaces; follow the steps below to install the drivers.
You must have system administration (Administrator) privileges to install the USB-Blaster and USB-Blaster II download cable driver.
Driver Installation for Altera USB-Blaster
- Plug the USB-Blaster download cable into your PC. The Found New Hardware dialog box appears.
- Select Locate and install driver software (recommended).
- Select Don't search online.
- When you are prompted to Insert the disc that came with your USB-Blaster, select I don’t have the disc. Show me other options.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software (advanced) when you see the Windows couldn’t find driver software for your device dialog box.
- Click Browse, and browse to the<Path to Quartus Prime installation>driversusb-blaster directory.
- Note: Do not select the x32 or x64 directories.
- Click OK.
- Select the Include subfolders option, and click Next.
- If you are prompted Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box. The installation wizard guides you through the installation process.
- When The software for this device has been successfully installed dialog box appears, click Close.
- To complete your installation, set up programming hardware in the Quartus Prime software.
Driver Installation for Altera USB-Blaster II
- Plug the USB-Blaster II cable into your PC.
- Open the Device Manager, and right-click on the Unknown device under the Other devices branch.
- Select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Enter the location of the Quartus Prime software USB-Blaster II driver files directory (<Path to Quartus Prime installation>driversusb-blaster-ii) in the Search for driver software in this location field.
- Click Next.
- Click Install in the Would you like to install this device software? Windows security dialog box.
- Close the Update Driver Software - Altera USB-Blaster II (Unconfigured) successful installation notification. The Device Manager now shows a new branch called JTAG cables with an Altera USB-Blaster II (Unconfigured) node.
- Open the Quartus Prime Programmer. Within a few seconds, the JTAG cables branch displays two nodes: Altera USB-Blaster II (JTAG interface) and Altera-USB Blaster II (System Console interface).
This tiny driver utility quickly searches your system for connected hardware. It identifies many different connected devices and also includes hardware which has been marked as 'Unknown' in the device manager.
Lamerholm USB Devices Driver Download
It gives you a little bit more information about a certain device so that you can find the proper drivers required to get it up and going in Windows.
Unfortunately when we tested an older scanner we thought was heading to the dustbin, it was configured that our old scanner would probably never work any newer version of Windows.
In short, this is a small tool which may help you figure out whether there are drivers available for your potentially outdated device.
Features and highlights
- Identifies USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 devices
- Identifies IEEE 1394 devices
- Identifies ISA Plug&Play devices
- Identifies AGP Bus devices
- Identifies PCI, PCI-E, eSATA devices
- Find drivers for hardware devices
- Contact hardware vendor directly from app
Unknown Device Identifier 9.01 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from drivers without restrictions. Unknown Device Identifier 9.01 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
Best Usb Devices
- Unknown Device Identifier Download
- Freeware Drivers
- Driver Identifier Software