Connect and get more from your satellite service on the Pivotel Network!
Send faster emails and data files via BGAN using our Inmarsat-developed TCP Accelerator software. The TCP Accelerator for BGAN is installed on a BGAN user’s PC and significantly enhances the performance of TCP traffic over BGAN in the ‘send’ direction. (6 May 2020 - Inmarsat) Inmarsat has launched a comprehensive new Rail Telemetry and Communications Solution for the global rail industry. The solution provides real-time data transfer and push-to-talk (PTT) communications for rail operators working in remote areas across the globe, connecting drivers and railway staff to drive operational.
Local Phone Number At No Extra Cost
GMN US Number airtime plans come with US based +1 numbers / local area code at no additional charge. Simplifying dialing and displays as a local number on caller ID.
Save Your Local Number
Are you a seasonal user of satellite services? You can disconnect your services at any time with the Save Your Local Number service for only $5 per month for when you reconnect with your service with us. Contact us for more information.
Free Incoming Calls On Most Handset Plans
- Don’t pay a premium to receive calls to your +1 number.
- Communicate to your business needs, not to the clock.
Drivers Inmarsat Global Entry
|Plan Name||Isat 122|
Minimum cost over 12
months is $1,464.00.
|Monthly Access Fee||$122.00|
|Monthly Included Value||$200.00|
|Outgoing Cost of Calls to USA and 80 Other Countries (per minute)||$0.75|
|Incoming Call Cost (per minute)||$0.00|
|Note: No minimum term if you choose to pay a $50 activation fee. Minimum cost will be one month’s access fee + $50 activation fee.|
Special Calls & Value Added Services
|Calls to Inmarsat GSPS (IsatPhone), BGAN, Fleet Broadband, Swift Broadband (per minute)||$3.99 per minute|
|Calls to Iridium (per minute)||$3.99 per minute|
|Calls to Thuraya (per minute)||$3.99 per minute|
|Emergency Calls (112)||Free|
Compatible Satellite Phones
Drivers Inmarsat Global
Important Message for Pivotel Airtime Subscribers
IsatPhone 2 is available in two models: original IsatPhone 2 and IsatPhone 2.1. Both models use different firmware versions, USB drivers and software tools. Please make sure to identify your correct IsatPhone 2 model before proceeding to download and install new files. IsatPhone 2.1 details are displayed on the outside of the phone’s packaging and on the CE label inside the handset. You can also identify the model by going to the ‘About’ menu setting of the handset.
Drivers Inmarsat Global Xpress
- IsatPhone 2.1 does not require firmware upgrade to work with a Pivotel SIM.
- IsatPhone 2 must have firmware version 2.00.03 or higher to work with a Pivotel SIM. For instructions on how to update your IsatPhone 2 firmware, please visit http://www.inmarsat.com/support/isatphone-2-support/or call Pivotel Customer Care on +1-865-379-8723.
- IsatPhone Pro must have firmware 5.17.2 or higher to work with a Pivotel SIM. For instructions on how to update your IsatPhone Pro firmware, http://www.inmarsat.com/support/isatphone-pro-support/ or call Pivotel Customer Care on +1-865-379-8723.
- Isatphone firmware upgrades cannot be completed using a USB 3 port on a Windows 7 PC.
- It is recommended to always upgrade your IsatPhone to the latest firmware version.