1. Unplug the TrackIR from your computer.
Step 2: Run a quick scan with it to detect defective, missing, or outdated drivers. Step 3: Click the “Update” option beside the name of the USB driver (from the list of the drivers which need to be updated, appearing after the scan). Step 4: The tool will now download the official version of the USB driver and install them on the system. NaturalPoint trackIR 4 free download. Get the latest version now.
2. Remove TrackIR from add/remove programs.
3. Remove NaturalPoint Drivers from add/remove programs. This is the device driver
4. Delete NaturalPoint folder from Program Files x86.
5. Delete NaturalPoint folder from %APPDATA% location. APPData is a hidden folder, to reveal it you must go into the 'View' tab and check the box for Hidden items. If you have tracking profiles you wish to keep, please back up this folder instead.
-C:Users[Your.Username]AppDataRoamingNaturalPoint.6. Open regedit.exe as an administrator. Please be careful not to change other items than the ones listed below.
7. Search for and rename labeled as 'NaturalPoint' to 'NaturalPoint-00'. The default location for this is ComputerHKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareNaturalPoint
8. (If there are any other old references to NaturalPoint or TrackIR from the older version of the TrackIR within the registry, you may want to rename those as well.)
9. Reboot PC.
10. Download the latest installer from our website.
-The latest download will also have our latest USB Drivers.
11. Right-click and install as an administrator. At the beginning, you will be prompted to install the device driver. Make sure this gets installed.
Download Naturalpoint Driver Windows 7
12. Locate the Track IR 5 Icon on your desktop, right-click on it and select 'Run as Administrator'. (This only needs to be done the first time.)
Once both TrackIR software / NaturalPoint USB drivers are installed successfully, you should see USB Driver folder under the following directory:
'C:Program Files (x86)NaturalPointUSB Drivers x64'
Then, in the device manager, right-click on the TrackIR that's being recognized as a USB camera device, and then point this to the NaturalPoint USB driver:
- Update driver.png (41.97 KiB) Viewed 850 times
Featuring a wide field of view, high frame rate, and 6DoF tracking technology, the TrackIR 5 dramatically increases situational awareness, adding depth to the PC gaming experience and pulling you further into the game.
TrackClip Pro Bundle
$ 169.95Add to Cart
What Gamers are Saying
It's a massive competitive edge in flight and space sims. It changes the game. There's no going back. It's that important.
TrackIR increases my sim racing enjoyment tenfold by bringing the sensation of movement into the equation - that no amount of force feedback can provide.
As a professional broadcaster and big simulator fan, TrackIR forms an essential part of my immersive gaming experience.
The added immersion and freedom puts you close enough to the virtual world for you to lose yourself in it.
Be it cruising through space, or skimming the planet earth in helicopters, the situational awareness TrackIR provides is phenomenal.
No doubt about it, TrackIR is a significant advantage in combat, and frankly a far more immersive experience. I can't play my games without it anymore.