Two Computers - One Mouse. Do you have two computers on your desk and want to use just one mouse and keyboard to control both PCs? ShareMouse is a software program for Windows and Mac that allows you to share one mouse and keyboard with up to nine Windows and/or Mac PCs. X-Mouse Button Control is one of the best mouse control software for windows that is perfect to remap your mouse buttons. This software lets you control copy, cut, paste, volume, custom keystroke sequence and more with your mouse. By syncing up your mouse between two PCs, you can switch to a secondary computer or laptop and browse the web or do other tasks whilst you wait. Multiple monitors on a single computer can of course provide similar functionality, but you are restricting your processing power to one single machine, which may be an issue if your PC isn’t.
To enable more advanced and more personal mice and keyboards experience, Microsoft has a tool called Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center to do that. This tool allows you to access and unlock all features available on the mouse or keyboard made by Microsoft. The configurations for each device will be different depending on the features and functions that the device can offer.
If you have a mouse or keyboard that made by Microsoft and support Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, you should take advantages of the tool. It might have some options that make your workflow easier than before. Today, we will show you how to download and install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center on your computer.
1 How to download the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
- Find firmware updates, drivers and software downloads for Laptop PC.
- To install any of them, go to there Download page and download the cursor’s ZIP file. The instructions must be provided to install the desired Mouse Cursor in Windows. Follow them and by following those 2-3 simple steps, you’ll be able to get your desired mouse cursor up and running in your PC.
To download the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center from Microsoft download site:
- Open a web browser and go to Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center download page.
- At the middle of the page, you will see an option to download. Click 64-bit version if you’re using Windows 64-bit.
- Click Save to start downloading the installation file.
- After finishing downloaded the installation file, click Run to start the installation process if you want to install right now.
2 How to install Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
The installation process is really straightforward after you’ve downloaded the installation file with the steps above:
- After you click Run from the last step above, it will show you the setup windows as below. Click Accept to continue.
- Check all the options that you want to add to the installation. Click Install to start the installation process.
- It will take a few minutes to finish the installation.
- After finished installation, Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center will be launched automatically or you can open manually from the start menu.
- Now it will show all compatible mouses and keyboards that you’ve connected to your computer.
Some older Microsoft devices are no longer supported in the latest Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center; however, they are still supported by an old version of Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 2.3 on Win7 and/or the legacy IntelliPoint 8.2/IntelliType Pro 8.2 software on Win7/Vista/XP.
Mouse Computer Wireless
Click here to download and learn more.
Download Mouse Computer Laptops Touch Screen
Mouse Computer Definition
The configurations will be different between devices you have. If you can’t find your devices in the application, make sure your devices are supported by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and properly connected to your computer. if you have any questions or problems with the procedures detailed in this tutorial, please leave a comment below.